1. Windows are Magnolia Low E. Low-emissivity coatings reduce heat transfer through windows by limiting the amount of radiant energy they emit.
2. Tech-Shield roofing. Radiant Barrier sheathing reduces cooling cost by blocking up to 97% of the radiant heat in the panel from emitting into the home's attic, lowering attic temperature by up to 30 degrees F.
3. Insulation - R38 in ceiling, R13 batt walls, pipes wrapped, crawl space, garage walls, and floors are insulated.
4. Appliances are Energy Star rated.
5. Plumbing fixtures are Moen and come with a lifetime warranty.
6. HVAC - high efficiency electrical central air conditioning, 14 SEER R410-A.
7. Roofing – 30 – year CertainTeed.
* Products and materials may change and are contingent on availability and market conditions. Contact us to confirm availability.
When it comes to building a custom home in Middle Tennessee, you want to work with an industry leader, a builder with years of experience, and a dedicated team to help you achieve the home you and your family want and need. Whether you’re a long-time resident of the Middle Tennessee area or are just starting out, our team at Michael’s Homes can help you build your dream home.
With over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, our team has the knowledge and expertise to bring your custom home to life. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service available, and we are here for you every step of the process, from choosing a floor plan to passing you the keys to your beautiful new custom home. Our team works throughout the entire Middle Tennessee area, including the areas of Murfreesboro, La Vergne, Smyrna, and Nolensville.
Though exciting, building a custom home often leaves clients with many questions, especially when you’re just getting started in the process. Review our questions below, and be sure to call our team at Michael’s Homes if your question isn’t answered below or if you’re ready to get started.
1. What questions are important to ask a custom home builder?
When considering working with a custom home builder, there are several questions you can ask, such as:
2. What qualities should I look for in a local custom home builder?
Just as the questions to ask your custom home builder are extensive, a few key qualities to note with any builder are:
3. In what areas do you build custom homes?
At Michael’s Homes, we build custom homes throughout the entire Middle Tennessee area, including:
If you are in an area near those cities, let Michael’s Homes build the custom home you and your family need.
4. Do I need to hire anyone outside of Michael’s Homes for my custom home?
Nope! We have a comprehensive team at Michael’s Homes to help you every step of the way, from the planning and designing steps to obtaining the necessary permits with state and local agencies, to passing you the keys after the final inspection.
5. What options are available for my custom home?
What do you want for your new custom home?! At Michael’s Homes, we know that the options truly set your home apart from your neighbors and make it feel like yours each and every day. Our options include:
And that’s not all! When you sit down with our selections coordinator, they will help you choose every option so that you and your family get the home you want and need with all of the options
6. How long does it take the Michael’s Homes team to build a custom home?
Building a custom home is a process, and at Michael’s Homes, we have streamlined this process with the latest technology to ensure the highest quality customer service throughout. The process begins with selecting the right place to build your home, which can take anywhere from 60 to 90 days.
Once we know where we’re building, we walk through the selections process and create the necessary blueprints before the building process begins. Once we start building, the timeframe is typically eight to nine months, barring any unforeseen circumstances. If something does delay the building process, our team will make sure to communicate this to you to ensure your expectations are always kept at top of mind.
Are you ready to start creating your perfect home in Middle Tennessee? Let our team at Michael’s Homes be your partner in building a custom home, ensuring that you and your family live in the home you want and the home that you need.
Contact us online or via telephone at (615) 270-3111 to schedule an appointment to speak with a member of our team. We look forward to helping you build your custom home, whether it’s a right-now home or a forever home!